Quizzes have always been on the assumption your visitors could pass or fail. But what if there is no “right” or “wrong” answer? Not pass or fail?
Perhaps you’re trying to work out if they are in a certain scenario? Perhaps related to mental health, where you don’t pass or fail (which is simply too harsh in terms of words).
So after adding your Quiz Results to a page, click on it to edit it (sidebar appears) and then click on “Setup Quiz Results…” at the top of the sidebar.
You can then…
- Change the column headings on the results.
- Choose to hide one or more of the columns.
- Change PASS/FAIL in the Results column to what you want.
- Change the “Congratulations” message to anything.
- Change the “You didn’t pass” message.
Don’t forget you can upload a certificate (A4 landscape in size) for your users to get if relevant – their name is even added to the certificate!