“When I told them about my online course they laughed. But when I started to make money!”
Let’s face it…
You know something others would pay you to know.
So why not offer it to them as an online course and make a little money to pay for your second holiday/kids school fees/pantomime costume?
Because it’s never been quicker or easier to create your own online course!
And a brand new course, snappily entitled “How to Build your Course and Sell it” is yours, just for being a member of https://t4s.site.
The course is also available to non-members at https://t4s.site/create-online-course-and-sell-it, but as it’s the same price as T4S membership I would really recommend joining and getting the course for FREE.
And get this…
It’s not just a teach-you-how-to-do-it course, it actually builds the very same course, on the course.
So you get to see how to build your online course, and sell it, at the same time.
And there’s more…
The whole course is available to members of https://t4s.site as a complete funnel. You just import it into your account “et voila!” you have a complete ready-to-use template for your course, for selling your course, and manage your members.
So what will you achieve? Well, all this!
- Create your landing page and take payment to access your course
- Your course Introduction page with optional email list opt-in
- Course content pages with text, images, videos, downloads and more
- Promotional pages (links to websites, up-sells, advanced courses, etc)
- About the Author page – great for credibility
- Testimonials – social proof to encourage referrals
- What next? page – your up-sell to course members
- Using members to promote your course as affiliates and rewarding them accordingly
- And critically – how to quickly and easily build and launch your course with minimal cost and NO transaction fees!
So whether you choose to take the course for $29, or sign-up for https://t4s.site for the same price (and get the course for free) – or you’re already a T4S member – I truly expect this course will make a massive difference to you.