Here you go! Some things you should know, and some things you might want to know…
And here’s a video of me talking through them, if you’re more a video type of person 😉
- Changed the icon positions at the top of the editor
- New drop down for editing page details/SEO, images/documents and background
- Hide config bar with vertical bar – replaces switch to other side/hide
- Add custom fields to Email opt-in element (config bar -> more -> “Email form fields”)
- Added reset icon to page views and clicks stats on funnel manager.
- Manage global Email service provider API details from funnel manager (add once and then use them wherever you need them)
- Funnel owners can always access their own locked pages.